The Ramsay Sime Darby Health Care Group continues to advocate a better quality of life of Malaysians through its many initiatives under RSD Cares umbrella.
Motivated by their philosophy of ‘People Caring for People’, RSDH Group reaffirms its commitment to social responsibility via their three key pillars, Caring for our People, Caring for our Planet, and Caring for our community.
Staying ahead of the Group, Subang Jaya Medical Centre (SJMC) rolled out a dedicated programme for the elderly this year, under the RSD Cares’ pillar of Caring for our community. Woodrose Senior Residences is proud and honoured to be selected to pioneer this initiative. SJMC provided free eye screenings and around-the-clock ambulance services for our elders.
- The Star – https://www.pressreader.com/malaysia/the-star-malaysia-starbiz/20220514/281762747853229
- Business Today – https://www.businesstoday.com.my/2022/05/09/sjmc-engages-with-the-elderly-through-rsd-cares/
- Yamcha Time – https://yamchatime.com/sjmc-engages-with-the-elderly-through-rsd-cares/
- Business Today (Facebook) – https://www.facebook.com/businesstodayMY/posts/5264941016883775
- Yamcha Time (Facebook) – https://www.facebook.com/yamchatime/posts/371024441750212
- Business Today (Twitter) – https://twitter.com/BusinessTodayM1/status/1523525540703084544
- Galaksi Media (Facebook) – https://www.facebook.com/GalaksiMedia/posts/5029900740456315