TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE
These Terms and Conditions (“Terms”) outline the rules and regulations for the use of Woodrose Senior Residences Sdn Bhd (“Woodrose”)’s website, located at www.woodroseseniorresidences.com and any other online platforms (collectively referred to as the “Platforms”) as Woodrose may introduce from time to time.
By accessing this website, we assume you accept these Terms. Do not continue to use Woodrose if you do not agree to all the terms and conditions stated on this page.
Woodrose periodically reviews the Terms and reserves the right to modify the Terms at any time in its sole discretion, without any notice to you. Such modifications shall take effect immediately upon the posting of the modified Terms. You agree to review the Terms regularly to be aware of such modifications. Your continued access to/or use of the website or any other future online Platforms after such modifications shall be deemed to constitute your conclusive acceptance of the modified Terms in respect of the use of such Platforms.
By accessing any of the Platforms, you represent and warrant that:
- you are of legal age of majority to contract in the jurisdiction in which you reside and, in any event, no less than 18 years of age; and
- you are legally capable and permitted to accede to the Terms.
These Terms shall be void where prohibited by applicable laws and you shall have no rights under the Terms in such circumstances.
Unless otherwise stated, Woodrose and/or its licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on Woodrose. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may access this from Woodrose for your own personal use subject to the restrictions set out below:
You must not:
- Republish material from Woodrose;
- Sell, rent or sub-license material from Woodrose;
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from Woodrose; and
- Redistribute content from Woodrose.
This agreement shall begin on the date hereof which may be terminated by Woodrose at any time upon breach of any terms of this agreement.
Parts of Woodrose’s website/other online Platforms offer an opportunity for users to post and exchange opinions and information in certain areas of the website. Woodrose does not filter, edit, publish or review comments prior to their presence on the website. Such comments do not reflect the views and opinions of Woodrose, its agents and/or affiliates. Comments reflect the views and opinions of the person who post their views and opinions. To the extent permitted by applicable law, Woodrose shall not be liable for the comments or for any liability, damages or expenses caused and/or suffered as a result of any use of and/or posting of and/or appearance of the comments on its website/online Platforms.
Woodrose reserves the right to monitor all comments and to remove any comments which can be considered inappropriate, offensive or causes breach of these Terms.
You shall warrant and represent that:
- You are entitled to post the comments on our website/other online Platforms and have all necessary licenses and consents to do so;
- The comments do not invade any intellectual property right, including without limitation copyright, patent or trademark of any third party;
- The comments do not contain any defamatory, libellous, offensive, indecent or otherwise unlawful material which is an invasion of privacy;
- The comments will not be used to solicit or promote business or custom or present commercial activities or unlawful activity; and
- You hereby grant Woodrose a non-exclusive license to use, reproduce, edit and authorise others to use, reproduce and edit any of your comments in any and all forms, formats or media.
Hyperlinking to Our Content
The following organisations may link to our website without prior written approval:
- Government agencies;
- Search engines;
- News organisations;
- Online directory distributors may link to our website in the same manner as they hyperlink to the websites of other listed businesses; and
- System wide accredited businesses except soliciting non-profit organisations, charity shopping malls, and charity fundraising groups which may not hyperlink to our website.
These organisations may link to our home page, to publications or to other website information so long as the link:
- is not in any way deceptive;
- does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products and/or services; and
- fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
Approved organisations may hyperlink to our website as follows:
- By use of our corporate name; or
- By use of the uniform resource locator being linked to; or
- By use of any other description of our website being linked to that makes sense within the context and format of content on the linking party’s site.
No use of Woodrose’s logo or other artwork will be allowed for linking absent of a trademark license agreement.
If you are an organisation not listed above and are interested in linking to our website, you must inform us by sending an e-mail to Woodrose. Please include your name, your organisation name, contact information as well as the URL of your site, a list of any URLs from which you intend to link to our website, and a list of the URLs on our site to which you would like to link. Please wait 2 – 3 weeks for a response.
We shall not be held responsible for any content that appears on your website. You agree to protect and defend us against all claims that is rising on your website. No link(s) should appear on any website that may be interpreted as libellous, obscene or criminal, or which infringes, otherwise violates, or advocates the infringement or other violation of, any third-party rights.
Reservation of Rights
We reserve the right to request that you remove all links or any particular link to our website. You approve to immediately remove all links to our website upon request. We also reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions and its linking policy at any time. By continuously linking to our website, you agree to be bound to and follow these linking terms and conditions.
Removal of Links from Our Website
If you find any link on our website that is offensive for any reason, you are free to contact and inform us at any moment. We will consider requests to remove links but we are not obligated to or so or to respond to you directly.
We do not ensure that the information on this website is correct, we do not warrant its completeness or accuracy; nor do we promise to ensure that the website remains available or that the material on the website is kept up to date.
To the extent permitted by applicable law, you agree to indemnify and hold harmless Woodrose, its shareholders, directors, officers, employees, agents and representatives (collectively, the “Indemnified Parties”), from and against any and all claims, demands, actions, judgments, losses, liabilities, damages, costs and expenses of whatever nature (including legal costs on a full indemnity basis) which any or all of the Indemnified Parties may incur or suffer as a result of, arising out of or in connection with your access to or use of any of the Platforms, your breach of any of these Terms, or your infringement or violation of the rights of any third party.
The obligations herein shall survive any termination of your relationship with Woodrose or your access to or use of the Platforms. Woodrose reserves the right to assume the defence and control of any matter subject to indemnification by you, in which event you will cooperate with Woodrose in asserting any available defences.
Disclaimer and Limitation of Liability
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions relating to our website and the use of this website. Nothing in this disclaimer will:
- limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury;
- limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- limit any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or
- exclude any of our or your liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
The limitations and prohibitions of liability set out in this section and elsewhere in this disclaimer:
- are subject to the preceding paragraph; and
- govern all liabilities arising under the disclaimer, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort and for breach of statutory duty.
As long as the website and the information and services on the website are provided free of charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature.
Except as otherwise set forth in these terms, these terms shall be exclusively governed by the courts of and construed in accordance with the laws of Malaysia. Any dispute, conflict, claim or controversy arising out of or broadly in connection with or relating to Woodrose’s services or these terms, including those relating to its validity, its construction or its enforceability (any “dispute”) shall be first mandatorily be negotiated between the parties in a friendly manner with the aim to settle the dispute amicably. If such dispute has not been settled within sixty (60) days after a request for negotiation has been submitted by either party, the parties can refer the matter to their respective solicitors for assistance to resolve the same finally before court or alternative dispute means.
WOODROSE SENIOR RESIDENCES
(Formerly known as Millennial
Luxe Living Sdn Bhd)
No. 3, 2nd Floor,
Jalan Tengku Ampuan Zabedah E9/E,
Seksyen 9, 40100 Shah Alam,
Selangor Darul Ehsan,
Tel: +6011 7312 7576