Women and Ageing
As one approaches their golden years, it is desirable to make the most out of their lives. For women especially, it is more about being happy and healthy rather than just trying to get rid of wrinkles. Here are some tips for women, in particular, to help them live their lives to the fullest:
A healthy lifestyle; the basics:
- Exercise and watch your diet
- Take supplements of B6 and B12
- Drink enough water
- Get enough sleep
- Keep your mind active
Maintain a positive attitude; this will make the difference:
- Surround yourself with loved ones. This will keep you cheerful and give you a sense of belonging.
- Do things that make you happy. Discover what you like doing and do it.
- Smile and laugh more
Physical appearance; looking pleasant is always a plus:
- Don’t forget to take care of your skin – develop a skincare routine
- Take care of your eyes by using eye cream or eye gel
- If you wear make-up, less is best
- Dress your age
As one goes through the natural process of ageing, it is ever more important to have a well-balanced and fulfilling life. Thus, at Woodrose Senior Residences, we help elders to have meaningful lives through our quality services and facilities.